1. “The greater your capacity to love, the greater
your capacity to feel the pain.”
2. There are people in your life that the connection you had with them was so strong you never forget them. No matter how much they hurt you.
3. You deserve someone who loves you with every single
beat of his heart,someone who thinks about you
constantly, someone who spends every minute of
every day just wondering what you’re doing,where
you are,who you’re with and if you’re OK. You need
someone who can help you reach your dreams and
who can protect you from your fears.You need someone
who will treat you with respect,love every part of you
,especially your flaws.You should be with someone
who can make you happy, really happy, dancing-on-air happy.
4. So don’t let the world bring you down. Not everyone here is that fucked up and cold. Remember why you came and while you’re alive, experience the warmth before you grow old.
5. I don’t get attached. I don’t want a relationship unless
you can prove to me you’re not all the same. No, your words
don’t mean shit to me. No, I don’t trust you. No, I don’t
believe you. Promises are nothing but empty words to me.
I know I’m not your one & only so don’t tell me I am.
No, my smile doesn’t make your day. No, my laughter isn’t
music to your ears. No, I’m not too good to be true so start
with the truth. If I’m what you want, tell me why & tell
me often. Tell me you love me, but only if you mean it.
6. you owe it to the people who hate you, who disrespect you & who put you down because they are the ones who have made you who you are today; for keeping your head up and not breaking down when they want you to.
7. A couple of hundred years ago, Benjamin Franklin shared
with the world the secret of his success. Never leave that
till tomorrow, he said, which you can do today. This is the man
who discovered electricity. You think more people would listen to
what he had to say. I don’t know why we put things off, but if I had
to guess, I’d have to say it has a lot to do with fear. Fear of failure, fear
of rejection, sometimes the fear is just of making a
decision, because what if you’re wrong? What if you’re making a
mistake you can’t undo? The early bird catches the worm. A stitch in
time saves nine. He who hesitates is lost. We can’t pretend we hadn’t
been told. We’ve all heard the proverbs, heard the philosophers, heard
our grandparents warning us about wasted time, heard the damn poets
urging us to seize the day. Still sometimes we have to see for
ourselves. We have to make our own mistakes. We have to learn our
own lessons. We have to sweep today’s possibility under tomorrow’s
rug until we can’t anymore. Until we finally understand for ourselves
what Benjamin Franklin really meant. That knowing is better than
wondering, that waking is better than sleeping, and even the biggest
failure, even the worst, beat the hell out of never trying.
8. And the harsh reality of life is that you are going to hurt. You’re going to cry over a silly boy – your heart’s going to be broken. But you have to pull yourself together so people don’t see how vulnerable you are because once people see vulnerability, they take advantage of you. And the whole process starts all over again.
9. That’s what I find most strange about this world, nobody ever
says how they feel. They hurt, but they don’t cry out. They’re
happy, but they don’t dance or jump around. And they’re angry
but they hardly ever scream, because they feel ashamed. Nothing’s
worse than that. So we all walk around with our heads looking
down and never look up and see how beautiful the sky is.
10. Because sometimes it’s easier to say “I hate you” than “I miss you, I wish we didn’t fight, I wish you would call me sometimes.” Because sometimes, it’s easier to think, screw life, screw work, screw everything, than admit that you’re overwhelmed and feel like you’re drowning. Because sometimes, it’s easier to admit the simple things than say the hard things and realize how much you’ve been struggling and how much you feel as if life has gone out of your control.
11. I believe in karma. what you live is what you get returned.
i believe you can appreciate real love until you have
been burned. i believe the grass is greener on the other
side. i believe you don`t know what you have until you have to say goodbye.
12. Worrying is a waste of time. It doesn’t change anything, it just messes with your mind and steals your happiness.
13. Maybe there are no right moments, right guys,
right answers, maybe sometimes you just
have to say what’s in your heart.
14. “If people sat outside and looked at the stars each night, I’ll bet they’d live a lot differently.”
15. Fixing up the drugs, with a tiny flame.
Put ’em in my lungs, and forget my name.
I’ll get high, and I’ll drive.
16. “Keep looking up, Mama used to tell me.
There’s nothing on the ground but your feet.”
~The Bright Forever
17. i think part of the reason why we hold onto something so tight for so long is because we fear something so great will never happen twice.
18. My heart? Yeah, it broke, I’m not gonna lie. For a minute
I thought that I was gonna die. But then I stepped back
and took a long look at who I gave my heart to, and what
it took to make love last, what makes it true and baby
you just don’t have a clue. So thanks for setting me free.
Now I can find somebody worthy of me.
19. Sometimes our hearts don’t match our mouths. – made of honor
20. It’s always late at night when you break down and cry and need someone, but scroll through your phone to realize you have no one.
21. “If you want a happy ending, that depends, of course, on where you stop your story.”
22. Life would be perfect if: some girls had mute buttons, some guys had edit buttons, bad times had fast forward buttons, and good times had pause buttons.
23. I hope you know that you were once they most important person in my life for a very long time. You were the guy I thought about while listening to all those songs, the one guy who made me actually look forward to waking up in the morning, you were the guy who could make or break me, who had my heart, but never bothered to do anything about it.
24. When is growing up ever easy? The pressure you’re constantly faced with. The tears, heart break, ex boyfriends, ex best friends that you are faced with along the way is never pretty. At the end of the day, you have two choices; you can either give up and stay in your room day in & day out or you can go out in the world, be fearless, make a ton of mistakes and live. In twenty years from now you will be pretty damn glad that you lived life to the fullest.
25. I think you need to wipe your mouth. There’s still some bullshit left on it.
26. Have you ever thrown a fistful of glitter in the air?Have you ever looked fear in the face and said,’I just dont’ care’?
27. If something doesn’t feel right to you, it usually isn’t. –CSI
28. She’s the girl that believes that what comes around goes around. The one that hopes for a better day. The one that won’t give up on you. She’s the girl that’s unlike the rest. The one that spent her days smiling, and her nights crying. She’s the girl that would love to be loved. The one that looks so damn strong, but feels so weak. She’s the girl that picks herself up every time she falls.
29. You know, I used to spend everyday
thinking about you and dreaming about
you and every time you walked by, I lost
myself. Do you know what that feels like?
And you couldn’t possibly know what it
feels like to have that person not have the
same feelings back. Look, I’m sorry if you
miss the way I looked at you, but I don’t
miss the way you never looked at me.
– Dawson’s Creek
30. Even though I’m moving on, I will never forget you. All because you were my first true love. And there will come a time in my life when I will thank you for that because by you breaking my heart, it made me a little bit stronger and you made me a little bit closer to finding the one that I’m meant to spend the rest of my life with. The scary thing is; all the pain you put me through, with a snap of your fingers I’d run back so fast. So I bet you love to know you can have me at any moment if you want.
31. “Let the windshield break your fall, I don’t care.”
32. Sometimes, I wish I could read your mind. Then I wonder, if I could handle the truth if I did.
33. It’s getting so hard to be around you. Because every time I see you, I see a stranger. You’ve changed, and I just miss the person you used to be. The one that cared, the one that wouldn’t ever hurt me, not if they could help it. But now, now all you care about is yourself. Maybe you never did care in the first place, I’m not sure. All I know is the person I loved so much is no longer there. nothing is left of you. Everything’s changed, and I miss the person you used to be.
34. When people hurt you over and over, just think of them like a piece of sandpaper. They may scratch you and hurt you for a little bit, but in the end, you’d end up polished and they’d be useless.
35. you always disappoint me; its like our inside joke except; its not funny.
36. if you can find a path with no obstacles, it probably doesn’t lead you anywhere..
37. There will always be those kind of days where all you want to do is stay in bed, let the world crash over you like a giant wave, and just sleep it all off. You just want to pull back from everything, call in sick, when you’re just emotionally hurting. But the best thing you can do on those days is get up and work through it because it only makes you stronger.
38. The funny thing is, nobody really ever knows how much anybody else is hurting. We could be standing next to somebody who is completely broken, and we wouldn’t even know…
39. No person has the right to condemn you on how
you repair your heart, because no one knows
how much you’re hurting.
40. Where you used to be, there is a hole in the world, which I find myself constantly walking around in the daytime, and falling in at night. I miss you like hell.
41. Shut up, wipe those tears from your eyes. Print out a picture of him and throw darts at it until there’s a hole in your fucking wall. Look in the mirror and scream until you can’t breathe, blast your favorite song and laugh. I want you to find yourself again. Because the girl I knew six months ago before she met that asshole who changed her temporarily used to not give a shit about what people say. He fucking destroyed you, and nobody messes with my friends. Give me his number, his life is about be hell. 🙂
42. Reach for the stars, stand on your tiptoes, and never tell yourself no. You, yes you, can achieve anything. It may take months, it may take years, but when you finally have a firm grasp on a star, the reward is breathtaking.
43. As much as you want something to happen, if it’s not meant to be, it’ll never work out.
44. When I say that I don’t really care, I’m not trying to convince you, I’m trying to convince myself.
45. It’s 2 a.m. and I’m not sleeping yet. Just thinking about how fast things changed, with one simple conversation you swept everything away. I never knew words could destroy so much.
46. One of the hardest things in life is deciding whether to walk away, or try harder.
47. I’m sick of pretending to be happy all the time, I’m sick of having to cheer everyone up when I can barely stand getting up in the morning. It just does not seem fair anymore.
48. I’m moving on. No more waiting. No more hurt. If you wanted me you could’ve had me, but you didn’t. You blew your chances.
49. there are three things we all should do every day. we should do this every day of our lives. number one is laugh. you should laugh every day. number two is think. you should spend some time in thought. and number three is, you should have your emotions moved to tears, could be happiness or joy. but think about it. if you laugh, you think, and you cry, that’s a full day. that’s a heck of a day. you do that seven days a week, you’re going to have something special.
“Hey you. Yes you. The one reading this. Think you’re too fat? Too skinny? What about too tall, short, ugly, worthless, or anything else along those lines? Well guess what. I think you are beautiful. I think you deserve to wake up with a smile on your face, and go to bed with a smile on your face. You deserve happiness. Screw the boy that broke your heart. Forget about your parents, and what they say to you. Don’t worry about them. Think about your future. How nice it’s going to be in 20 years from now, to be laying in a bed with the one you love, and just knowing that you’re the one that the other one wants to be with forever. Think about all the success you’re going to do, and how many smiles you’re going to put on someones face. Think about your future kids, and grand-children. Think about what you are going to do with your life. In 20 years from now, everything that is happening now, won’t matter ! at all. You might not remember anything that is happening right now. If you think you have it bad, think about all the things you have in life. Have a roof over your head? Yes, well someone else in this world doesn’t. Have clothes on your back? Yeah, well someone else in this world doesn’t. You have your friends? There’s someone else in the world that doesn’t. You still have your life, you have your heart, your eyes, your ears, your legs, your feet, your arms, your hands, and most importantly, you have someone that is going to love you for who you are. You may not know them now, and you may not think that they do, but they do. And they will give up anything, just to be with you. Now, smile because you’re always going to have it better than someone else out there. Don’t frown because something happened, that isn’t going to matter later in life.”